Saturday, December 22, 2012

"They Called You All That?!" "Well, It was Shorter in Hebrew..."

     Christmas is just about here!  Among the gifts and decorations everywhere, it's important to remember just who this holiday is about.  We tend to get quite distracted with all that the holiday has to offer, so we have to make sure that He gets the honor and glory that He deserves.
     Being that I play two instruments myself, one of my favorite parts of Christmas is the music.  So instead of writing a long post today, I put several songs below for you to enjoy.  These are some of my favorite Christmas songs and have a great message within each of them.  Enjoy the Christmas Season!
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6, ESV